• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tandie and Dougal

cecily

Hi there,

Haven't been on in a while so thought I'd post a few (or several) photos. Was just browsing the gallery and can't believe how much some of your pups have changed. Some new additions also :)

Hope I remember how to post.... :D

This is Dougal after a bit of snow early this year. it stuck to both dogs around their legs like snowballs :O Drove them a bit mental
P1030062-1.jpg

P1030007.jpg

Here's Tandie during the same snowfall. Looks decidedly unimpressed! :/
P1030046.jpg

We bought some fresh, live lobster a while ago. Dogs were mad to get at them! I love the crazed look in Tandie's eye.
2007_09Lobster00003-2.jpg

Dougal posing... he's much easier to catch like this than Tandie. She generally has to be bribed to look at the camera :)
2008_03March224-1.jpg

Finally here they are together. Joined at the hip :D
2008_03March226-1.jpg

2008_03March209-1.jpg

I see Dougal still looks wild and woolly.. and I'm going to show my mum the photo of crazy-Tandie. Holly gets that exact same expression sometimes and it worries my mother deeply. :lol:

Good to see you back, Cecily.

They are sooooo cute :)

I remember taking Qwick for a walk in the snow.. after a while he started whining, we never saw the snow (cause it was soooo thick), his paws, everything full of snow.. poor guy.. so he ended up in the arms of my boyfriend for quite some parts of the walk since it was a torture for him (although he really loves the snow)

Next time, I'm going to take a sled with me where I can put them on ;)

Cecily, what a treat to see some new pictures of your crew!

They are gorgeous!!!

Tandie and Dougal are really blossoming in your care. I can't believe how beautiful they are and they seem to really be best buddies. :dogwlk:

Wonderful pictures of your two pups. Looks like they are best friends. The snowball pictures made me laugh!

Gorgeous babies. Dougal has the same punk rocker hair as my Harry, it just grows up and up unless I trim it ? Its not as long as its ever been in the following pic but you can see what I mean. My brother likes to style it into a mohawk sometimes which he thinks is hilarious :rolleyes:

2362648949_fc4e892e9c_m.jpg

(Used flickr url to post this, hope it works)

They sure are cute Cecily!! Love the snow pictures. And absolutely love Dougal's wild hair do!!

georgous dogs. Id love to see snow like that myself. The dogs are so lucky. And my children would love to see snow like that. We havent had a proper fall of snow in waterford ireland for quite a few years now. Some areas even a few miles from me have got a little fall but i havent seen snow landing on the ground that i could make a snowball in approx ten years or more!!!!!!!!

Back