• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Expensive Tastes

cecily

Was looking at general gallery and Claire's pics of her hat being diligently chewed, and reminded me of something Tandie did a couple of weeks ago.

She has a bit of a thing for chewing paper. Can't leave any on the table or lying around. Anyway, my pair were staying with my mum for a few hours while we went to a concert. My mum went out for an hour and left them in the kitchen. Unfortunately she had also left an envelope with €60 in it on the table (it was actually money I'd left in for the concert tickets). When she arrived back in the kitchen only the envelope was left. Yes, she hadn't bothered with the envelope, but quite enjoyed 3 €20 notes. :eek:

After a day or so she 'returned' the money, neatly rolled up, in about 8 pieces. A bit of dettol, a pair of gloves and a good soak and they were almost good as new. My mum returned them to the bank (neglected to mention what they'd been through) :grnyuk: . As we had the pieces with the numbers we got nice new notes back in exchange.

After a day or so she 'returned' the money, neatly rolled up, in about 8 pieces.
What a good girl:)

A bit of dettol, a pair of gloves and a good soak and they were almost good as new.

Rather you than me!

My mum returned them to the bank (neglected to mention what they'd been through) :grnyuk: . As we had the pieces with the numbers we got nice new notes back in exchange.

Poor cashier - hope she didn't eat her lunch straight after:eek:

HEHEHEheheheheh-- talk about dirty money-- lololololol

The breeder of my first cavalier had this happen to her, except the cavalier ate 2- $100.00 bills

:rotfl: 'dirty money' is right. I cannot believe that. Eeeew!!! Great story. :lol: Heck though, I'd be putting on gloves even for €20.

Another prime example why you should never put money into your mouth :lol: I'm glad you were able to recover the cash :rah:

A few months ago, Teddy grabbed a couple of notes from my handbag, left on the hearth and ran to his crate. The only way I found out was that he dropped one when he passed my chair. a Gravy Bone was payment enough to get it dropped.

:rotfl:cl*p:rotfl:cl*p:rotfl:cl*p:rotfl:
Hahahahaha, I wonder if you could submit your story to a dog magazine!

:yuk::grnyuk: I'd have done the same!! Mind you it could have been worse, it could have been the concert tickets!! :yikes:

Back