• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Got my second chemo tomorrow..........

mandy4727

Going to be another long day. I was there for 9 hours at my first one. They were short staffed, couldnt find paperwork, had so many people to do. And tomorrow all the people who should have been done today but weren't cos it's a bank holiday are moved until tomorrow. So wish me luck. This time I will take some money with me as forgot take some last time. All I had was 60p and couldn't even afford a brew. But so far so good. The hair has just started to fall out. But I have such thick hair you can't tell, it just looks a bit dead. Not got my wig yet so better get my skates on eh? No sickness, no nausea, not consitpated, no sleeping issues. Lost my sense of taste for the first week and had to put sweet chilli sauce on everything so I could taste it and then got horrendous heart burn but Gaviscon sorted that out. Got a lot of vein pain in the arm they did it in. The nurse blew a vein the first attempt she made fab. Still doing the horse and working full time with no time off. So fingers crossed i continue like this and job will be a good un eh? Will let you know how I get on

Gosh! Will be thinking of you tomorrow for certain, :xfngr: that you get a better nurse tomorrow, at least this time you have an idea of what to expect, not that that is any consolation. :hug: :hug:

Ohhhhh Good luck Mandy....we'll all be thinking of you. Visualize the chemo going in and getting every last cancer cell so you will be healthy very soon. :hug:

Please keep us posted at how you are getting on.

Got my second Chemo tomorrow

Mandy ,
Iv'e been thinking about you a lot ,so it's great to hear from you .

What an inspiration you are to the others in the same boat .

All the very Best .

Bet

Best of luck with the chemo Mandy. We are all thinking about you. It must be a tough time for you and your family but be strong and positive. Ask the nurses to make you a cuppa and I'm sure they will. If you're having treatment and needing lines in etc then it's difficult to get yourself a cuppa. Thats what the nurses are there for to make your stay comfortable.

All the best for tomorrow! hopefully they'll have extra staff on so that you won't have to spend so long there. Will be thinking of you :hug:

I will be keeping you in my daily thoughts and prayers for a complete and full recovery!!! :hug:

Back