Thread: a day and a half with no cavalier?!?!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default a day and a half with no cavalier?!?!

Charlie went for his neuter today, And microchipping! My grandma works at the clinic he's at and when I was getting him ready to go he thought he was going to a store or something and was so excited....poor Charliebut I miss him! And he's been gone for about.....a hour and a half! He has to stay the night there too. Its gunna be weird not having a little figure following me everywhere and begging for stuff. Geez you'd think he was being PTS cause I even cried! LOL I miss charlieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    King Charlie! Always a happy pup!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Charlie will be in safe hands. It's horrible when they have to stay the night at the vets this happened to Sally only once and I was so upset. When the vet said they wanted to keep her in I got a lump in my throat. I went straight outside and burst into tears! I'm sure Charlie will be fine and for a speedy recovery

Post Thanks / Like

I know how you feel When qwick had his surgery last year I dropped him off in the morning then went to work to just sit there and wait until it was time to pick him up again.. I couldn't concentrate on anything, just sitting there thinking of qwick

but he'll be back and you'll be so happy to see him again, a wonderful feeling
    Qwick °07-Feb-2000
    Qwebble °26-Jul-2006
    Qnotje °29-Mar-2008

Post Thanks / Like

I nearly cried when I left my pair in for spaying, and I think Holly had to stay over because her op was late pm. With Holly especially I was on tenterhooks until we phoned the vet and heard she was happy. With Amber I was much more relaxed and I got her back the same day.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Default ahhhhhhhhhh

well my grandma just called and charlie fine. BUT he has demadex mange! They said he mighty have had it when we got him but it could have just started. Now he has to be dipped and he might be a slight yellow for a little bit! Poor Charlie!!!! His neuter and microchipping was fine though!
    King Charlie! Always a happy pup!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear! Talk about adding insult to injury! Poor Charlie, not only loses his "bits" but comes back with a Yellow tinge too!!

Am glad to hear his surgery went well, your biggest problem now will be keeping him quiet for the next few days whilst his stitches heal!! Give him a big kiss and a very gentle from me when he gets home OK??
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!