• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Two down four more to go.

mandy4727

Was a much shorter day having my chemo today. Was only there 7 hours. But I took some money so could have my sausage on toast and a BREW. Sat in the reception area waiting for my bloods to be done. Number 3 was in and I was number 27!!! I spotted the cash machine. So last time when I went with toast and no brew cos I only had 60p on me I needed have. The chemo nurse is pretty sure that as I still have quite a lot of my hair left it should stay like this and won't need the wig. Yipeeee. Which is good cos I haven't even got it yet. She did think it would think a bit more. My blood counts were all high. So I must be healthy. The only thing wrong now is I have a lot of pain in the veins in my arm. They can only use one arm as having had a previous masectomy and full lymph node clearence (only partial clearence in other arm). Next one is the 15th of April and I will be half way through my treatment.

You sound very strong & determined...you should feel very proud of yourself. I'm glad today went well for you....keep us posted!!! We're all keeping you in our hearts. :flwr:

Sausage on toast and a cuppa, now thats a good strong british lass, don't lose your appetite even through chemo. I love it ! :)

You sound strong and positive and like you can beat the bas***d.
I really admire your strength. Bless you :flwr::hug::hug::hug::flwr:

Two Down 4 More To Go

Mandy,

I'm sure you realize the back up Team youve got on the List ,.

Bet

I'm so glad you got through your second chemo ok. Keep going Mandy you can do it! Like others have said your doing well keeping your appetite and your hair. Stay positive :hug:

Back