• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our houseguest

Cathy T

We have company....the 4 legged kind. This is Abby. She's 3 years and absolutely adorable. Abby's mom is a senior citizen who severely broke her arm and needs to spend the next 3-4 weeks in a rehabiliation facility. So....Abby is staying with us until her mommy can take her back. She's such a little love.
Hanging out in the kitchen
DSCN0768.jpg

Do you see the look Shelby is giving her??!! :shock:
DSCN0769.jpg

And one of just Miss Abby
DSCN0772.jpg

I knew those black and tans were hairy...but oh my gosh!!! This has to be one of the hairest dogs I've ever seen. Her coat's a bit of a mess but luckily I have permission to take her to my groomer on Thursday to get some of the serious mats out (really bad ones behind her ears) and, most importantly....sanitary trim!! :oops: She's really a mess back there and will smell so much more pleasant once she gets cleaned up. I absolutely love my groomer and am thrilled she's making room for us this week.
She slept in her bed in an x-pen in the family room last and made not a single peep. She's such a happy little girl. Mom said she is very timid and unsure of other dogs...but you should have seen her with Jake and Shelby. Initially not so great....a big old scaredy poop right on the kitchen floor....but since then no problemo!

She looks awesome.. now the grooming and she'll be even more heartbreaking.. if her mommy sees her again make sure she doesn't fall over again of her stunning dog ;) she might hurt her arm again and we don't want that, do we? :)

What a little beauty, and how incredibly generous of you to look after her whilst her Momma is unable to! Can't wait until you post more :snap: of her after her visit to the groomer!!

As for the look young Shelby is giving her! :winkct: Meanwhile Jake seems to be saying "Mum that's a pretty weird Tri you bought home!" :lol:

I can't wait for Teddy to grow up, he's already getting quite a bit of coat, something so incredibly glamourous about the Black and Tan's in full coat eh? :luv: :luv:

Abby looks like she is going to have fun at your house. Shelby is going to have to get over it. :lol:

Back