• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How much for overnight at vets?

Bold is an understatement! When he was so sick the last two weeks we really didn't have the heart to train him too much. So he occassionally jumped up on all the furniture or started running up the stairs or peeing on the matt at the back door. The toilet problem is now becoming more obvious because even with the back door open he still uses the matt. I wait outside with him for ten to fifteen minutes and nothing happens. We come in the door for two seconds and by the time I'll go to the fridge to get a drink he'll go on the matt. Now that he's better its "operation training". I've bought all the books recommended here and I'm going to buy a crate today. Lets hope its not too late to break his bad habits.

I am so glad to hear that you know what the problem is now, 52 Euro's?? Like some-one else has said hold on to that vet!! :lol:

As for the toilet training I am sure he'll pick it up in next to no time, best thing I can advise right now is to see to his needs before your own, I.E Put him out for a wee, then get your drink :lol: Of course as you know there is loads of advice on here on the subject too. Sounds like things are moving up now for this little one!! :luv: :hug:

Back