• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Current Libby Pictures

gocamping

It's been awhile since I posted pictures of Libby. She has completed her canine good citizen certification and her therapy dog inc titles. We have been very excited to make several visits to nursing homes.

She is 20 months now. I am so in love with this breed and really enjoy working with her.

2008Libby19mths014.jpg

2008Libby19mths017.jpg

oh my god. I don't think i have ever seen a blenheim so pretty!!!!! I usually prefer the ruby or the black and tan but i must say i sat back from the computer when i saw this photo. Her ears are just fabulous.

Im sure if my ruby was a boy she would love her!!!!!!:luv:

Congrats with Libbys therapy certificate.That is something that I´d love to do with Elja.She has gotten the taste for it since I work with disabled and she gets to come along sometimes. She really enjoys it and the people love having her:)
Libby is very pretty and those eyes are so big and sweet:luv:

She is truly gorgeous, and such a sweet face. I too am in love with this breed. judy and dixie

Isn't she just beautiful! what a doll! and look at the long slippers on her feet....:)

Congratulations on her achievements!

Alison.

wow she is amazing.. tell me, how do you get her ears so nice? :)

We do nothing special. She is a typical Cavalier. Running out in the rain, snow etc. I bath her once a week with Petsilk white and we comb her everyday.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Back