• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

karlin would i be right in saying happy birthday to you?

i must say i think the big candle reply from ice-cavi is brill!!! Look what i started!! hee hee

i'm sure karlin will have some smile on her face when she sees all the happy wishes...

:hppybdy: Karlin! Thanks for all the great advice along the way and for taking the time to put so much thought into each of your posts!!

How embarrassing, I thought that was a safe secret... :lol: I didn't even know I'd put that on my profile-- oops!

And I spent nearly the whole day sorting out two dogs! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the good wishes. :flwr:

:hppybdy: Karlin!

It's still Friday over here! ;)

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday! :rah::rah::rah:

oh belated very Happy Birthday Karlin - hope you managed to fit in a celebratory glass of wine in between sorting out dogs!

Karlin, I'm so sorry I didn't see this until this morning. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and got some time to celebrate, between finding homes for doglets! Thank you so much for all you do for the dogs and for all the work you put int creating this space where we can all meet and discuss our cavs, their quirks, foibles and most importantly how to best provide for them. Anyway, belated birthday greetings!

Oh I missed this - and I spoke to you the other day too and didn't know to say Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Belated Birthday from Ginger, Sam, Bailey and LouLou - and of course Gerry and me!!

Belated Happy Birthday Karlin, thanks for all your help and advice, where would we be without you :rah::rah::rah::jump::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Back