• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ammm ruby thats meant to be joe's foot warmer!

ruby2

2008_0321Image0106.jpg

yes ruby thats supposed to be joe's foot warmer that santa brought him!!!!:lpy:

Awwww - how cute! Save this picture, in a couple of months you won't believe how much she has grown!

Just precious.............Oh how I wish I still had one that size. I would never put her down. Judy and Dixie

What is a footwarmer? It looks like those big fluffy novelty slippers, only in one piece...?

in answer to your question. A footwarmer what is it? Yes it is like a big cuddly teddy. Its in the shape of a dog and joe was meant to fit both feet in together to keep his little tootsies warm but ruby took it over. She still has it. I didnt take it back from her.:luv:

Aw....what a precious pup....and tell your hubby....You know what they say, possession is nine tenths of the law! :p

Aw....what a precious pup....and tell your hubby....You know what they say, possession is nine tenths of the law! :p

thats very good i'll tell him that!!! hee hee

I'd better go and do something now.......i'm sitting at this site for the last hour and half. havent even my face on yet!!!! oh my god!!!!!:eek:

thats very good i'll tell him that!!! hee hee

I'd better go and do something now.......i'm sitting at this site for the last hour and half. havent even my face on yet!!!! oh my god!!!!!:eek:

:rotfl: YUP!! This site is addictive isn't it??

Love that pic of Ruby on the footwarmer, the look on her face is priceless too "What?? I saw it first, leave me alone!" :lol:

Back