• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UK Toy - big brag!!!

Nicki

Please forgive me a brag here, Cruz - Kinvaar Cruz Control to Pearldrift, my 2 1/2 year old Blenheim dog has just won the Limit class at UK Toy!!! This is his first show :D so we are very excited!!

{And extremely grateful to Debbie Kerr his breeder, who is handling him for me today :rah:}

This is Cruz - better photo to follow!

Cruz.jpg

It's been a week of good news as his hip score came back from the BVA too, at 10 - which is well below the breed mean score of 16, so also great news.

Sheila is one of my best friends, She loved him I bet.

Nicki, I was admiring him in the club yearbook last night too!

Last edited:
I cant take it.... I have to ring her now.....:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:..........Ohhh, I feel we may have a new star....

Evan

I'm still waiting for a phone call...not sure if they are in the ring right now!!

Let me know if you hear first!!

I will, was going to give sheila a buzz on her mobile but she might be Giving the Ticket.

Was Enchanting there?

Evan

not sure...Cruzy beat Charwelton Tate and some champions in his class, but don't know who won the open class.

Nor me, Enchanting's on 2 tickets, so here's hoping!

Eh....If you like I can ring her partner and see if he knows?

Tate's also on 2 tickets....

I was looking at your yearbook add last night my dear....wonderful!

The open class is always a bugger...especially with the super sire!!!

Evan

Thanks Evan - glad you liked the ad :)

I'm sure Debbie will phone me as soon as it's over...and I will of course post straight away!

Oh Is Debbie handling him for you? When she does, will you tell her Evan Ryan wants Kinky Boots! (no everyone, it's not a fetish...it's Debbie's wonderful bitch!)

Sheila might ring me....because she never poses for photos, and she said she will look into the camera and think of me....!!!!!!

Is he proven Nicki?

I will be onto everyones case if they dont hurry bloody well up!!!!!

PS - I love your photographs!

Back