• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few pics of my gang

BevR

Here's a couple of pics of my gang. Lulubelle is the one sat at the top of the heap!

060405-top-of-the-heap-2.jpg

Guess who sits on the floor in our house :D

281207-group2.jpg

All looking as gorgeous as ever Bev, I'm thinking I'll have to get some more to keep my Cody company, you're lucky to have all those lovely beauties

At first glance I thought there were puppies on the back of the sofa! :eek:

:rotfl:

They are all so beautiful and they look so well groomed and your sofa is immaculate...how on earth do you manage that with 7??:D:D

Was it difficult training all 7, do they live free roaming in the house?

They are all so beautiful and they look so well groomed and your sofa is immaculate...how on earth do you manage that with 7??:D:D

Was it difficult training all 7, do they live free roaming in the house?

I don't find it difficult, I think Cavvies are really easy to train as they try so hard to please and I think are really quick learners.

My cavvies are my babies and while I am at home have free run of the house - they usually sit on the sofa and watch the world go by out of the window or else are on my bed or sat at my feet whilst I am in my craft room. When I'm at work they have the run of the kitchen and utility, as well as the garden through the dog flap.

Did you get them all seperately?

Are they all the same sex?

Sorry I'm very nosey:eek:......just really curious how multidog households manage them all:)

Did you get them all seperately?

Are they all the same sex?

Sorry I'm very nosey:eek:......just really curious how multidog households manage them all:)

I got Basil and Bonnie first (Bonnie is not in that pic, she left for the Bridge 21 months ago), then7 months later I got Rosie (she was 9 months old), I bred and kept Toby, got Roxy when she was 18 months old, bought Ebony cos I just fell in love with that B&T face!, bought Maddison a year later and Lulubelle a year after that (think that's all of them!) oh and little Penny who is 8 weeks old, she is out of my Maddison.

My boys are both neutered as did not want any mistakes so a just big girls really - but I love them to bits.

I got Basil and Bonnie first (Bonnie is not in that pic, she left for the Bridge 21 months ago), then7 months later I got Rosie (she was 9 months old), I bred and kept Toby, got Roxy when she was 18 months old, bought Ebony cos I just fell in love with that B&T face!, bought Maddison a year later and Lulubelle a year after that (think that's all of them!) oh and little Penny who is 8 weeks old, she is out of my Maddison.

My boys are both neutered as did not want any mistakes so a just big girls really - but I love them to bits.
Come on Bev pop a pic of little Penny on.;)

Now Lulu's the mum and not the puppy. So you sneaked one more in then, Bev ?

Re your fluffies collection...I just happen to have access to a certain one you don't have. I sold several on here, for Hope Rescue, some time ago (only £5 +p&p), but can get them again, now, together with pale gold (same as the cavaliers but all one colour ) cockers.:razz:

Now Lulu's the mum and not the puppy. So you sneaked one more in then, Bev ?

Re your fluffies collection...I just happen to have access to a certain one you don't have. I sold several on here, for Hope Rescue, some time ago (only £5 +p&p), but can get them again, now, together with pale gold (same as the cavaliers but all one colour ) cockers.:razz:

Ooo where Barbara any pics of them...like we dont have enough:rolleyes:

Back