• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few pics of my gang

I've had to take this specially, because all the old ones have been deleted from Photobucket. These are mummy and puppy, but the wholesaler hasn't had any more mummies yet. (There's a waiting list on here:p)

fluffies.jpg

I'll have a puppy please Barbara, and put me down for the mummy too - she's beautiful!

These are just lovely - I have one of the puppies and it's so sweet.

Great to see your gang - the puppy looks really lovely.

So sorry to hear about Bonnie though - was it her that had the grade 6 murmur but no symptoms for ages or am I getting muddled up again?

All of your dogs are so beautiful!!!!!!!!! How do you keep up with the grooming on so many!? I have just 3 and yesterday found mats on 2 of mine....I've gotta try to do better!

T
So sorry to hear about Bonnie though - was it her that had the grade 6 murmur but no symptoms for ages or am I getting muddled up again?

It was Nicki. She had that bad murmur for almost 5 years and stayed just the same until two weeks before she was pts. She was battling to breathe so the vet put her on Vetmedin and Frusemide as well as the Fortekor and she did well for the two weeks then on the 4th June Tony woke up at 6am (he still can't work out what woke him) but he went downstairs and our little blessing was huddled up in a little ball really gasping to breathe. She was pts at 9.30 that morning. I still miss her every day of my life - she was one in a million (they all are though aren't they).

Back