• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My two golden oldies

BevR

Basil (blen) and Rosie (ruby) will be 11 next month, I reckon they've aged beautifully :l*v:

251207rsie.jpg

281207-rosie-baz.jpg

Rosie and Basil are looking good. I especially like Rosie, she looks really much like our Molly, even the white socks - and since Molly is 1½, it is fun to see how good she will look at the age of 11 ;)

I have no idea Evan, I would have to hunt her pedigree out to check that out for you

They look very fit and well taken cared of ,especially your ruby she looks at least 5 or 6 years younger :)

My ruby girl has a lot of Turretbank in her pedigree. Her paternal grandmother (who's the one with the strong Turretbank background) is a BT who's still doing well at 11.

oh i hope my ruby looks like that when she gets older. The blenheim is lovely too.
But the ruby is just stunning. and so healthy looking.

Back