• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maya the cat sleeping with 4 Cavaliers

Charleen

Maya has been my cat since 1994. She has lived with dogs ever since. When I lived in Buffalo she always slept on my bed near my head and she didn't care that the dogs were on the bed.

Then almost 4 years ago, I moved Maya and the other cat Oscar out to my parents house, where I live now. I had to sell my house in the city and wanted the cats moved out first. When I moved the dogs and myself 9 months later, Maya acted liked dogs were horrible and very scary creatures! She wanted nothing to do with them.

Then 3 weeks ago, Maya started scratching to be let in my bedroom at night. Now she has made herself a regular feature and not just at nighttime either. She sits on the back of the couch while we watch TV and 4 dogs sit on the couch. She sleeps on the bed every night and during the day.

She is SO funny. It only took her 3 years to adjust to dogs in her new home. I am so glad she has forgiven me for moving her. I knew she wasn't scared of the dogs, that it was just her guilt trip to punish me for moving her.

Now she sleeps next to my pillow at night and purrs away.

2372654412_e2dc01f5c4.jpg

2372655048_e642b2c145.jpg

2371819569_3c72d88701.jpg

2372656380_2d1930ed2c.jpg

2372657172_09dddba1fa.jpg

2372657912_6c495a95b6.jpg

Those are great pics -- which of us wouldn't want to climb up on that bed? :lol: Funny how cats can be so persnickity!

P.S. see the 2 pillows on the side of the bed next to the wall. That is so Luke and Jolly don't fall off the bed at night. I used to have to rescue them often. Now I stuff the side of the bed with blankets and then the 2 pillows you see. I need the bumpers to keep my babies on the bed at night. :)

P.S. see the 2 pillows on the side of the bed next to the wall. That is so Luke and Jolly don't fall off the bed at night. I used to have to rescue them often. Now I stuff the side of the bed with blankets and then the 2 pillows you see. I need the bumpers to keep my babies on the bed at night. :)

Too funny! :D Great pics of your furbies

They are sooooo sweet!!

When you have animals gone are the days of being able to sprawl out on your bed!! LOL

Back