• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Jake

Rj Mac

Our oldest, Jake turns 7 on April 1st, sometimes it's hard to believe, where does the time go.......we found jake along with his litter mates in the local pound, the entire litter had been turned in, they were around 16 weeks, and as soon as we layed eyes on him that was it....he came home shortly after, he's extremly special to us, as he's our 1st dog together, allthough we still had Rebel.....my German Shepard(he'd come with me from my Mum's when Lisa and I set up home).......Jake was both or choice, and he's just such a gentle big soul.....who seems to have sprouted 1 or 2 grey hairs since the girls came along ;)...but he just takes it all in his stride, 1st when Kieran was born, we've got pics of when Kieran started to crawl......sleeping in the dog basket with Jake :luv:...and then when the girls arrived,

So here's the Birthday boy......

2.jpg
[/IMG]

Back