• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spring photos (lots)

Mycavyangels

dogs072.jpg

dogs068.jpg

dogs082.jpg

dogs085.jpg

dogs086.jpg

dogs062.jpg

dogs038-3.jpg

dogs040-3.jpg

dogs103-1.jpg

Your dogs are beautiful. Did your fence come down in the last storm again? Mine held up ok this time.

you have the four colours they are so beautiful. I saw on the internet a while ago the chocolate colour... I presume you have all seen this. There was a fabulous picture of a chocolate king charles cavalier dog. All of the outside layer of fur or hair, was a dark chocolate brown. According to the site it was an old colour of cavaliers as im sure you all know, but seemingly it wasnt good for showing!! Thats what the site said. Now i don't know much about it, but thats what it said.

Great pics of your gang out enjoying the lovely spring weather!! Love the one of Roxy at the end jumping up to catch the ball! :cl*p: :lol:

As I thought! Spring changed nothing - I am still in love with Buddy :)
Your pictures are beautiful - looking at all four of them together is wonderful!

Great photos! They are four lovely dogs. Roxy is growing up isn't she?! I remember your pictures when you got her.

Beautiful pics, beautiful dogs!
The spring over here came and went, it started snowing around Easters!

Back