• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newsflash!

*Jenný*

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd post a little news of me and the doggies, wasn't quite sure where to put this thread, but here it is.

I haven't been able to be so active on the forum lataley, hope I'll hava a chance to be more online in the future : )

Princess Ronja is now 4 months old. She's getting used to pee outside and has learned the commands "no", "come", and "sit". She's got extreamely much energy, chewing through all supplies of toys. And when she's not running around the house playing she cuddles on the sofa with the rest of the family. The thing we have to work on the most is that she has to get more used to the environment, she's a bit nervous or tense when we're talking walks outside. But she'll probably come around as she grows older.

For you who don't know, me and my family moved from Iceland to Sweden and have been living here for almoust two years now. It's been wonderful to be here, but ofcourse I've missed everyone at home, especcially my two other furry-babies, Bono and Nóra.
But now we've decided to move back home to Iceland this autumn. We're looking foreward to that, but it'll also be sad to leave all the people we've met here. The biggest trouble with that is that Ronja will have to be in insolation for a month. It'll be very hard for us the know of her alone in a cage for such a long time, and for here to be without cuddling and normal domesticity for four weeks. But we'll just have to take good care of her when she comes home again : ) It'll be interesting to see how Ronja and Bono and Nóra get along.

Bono became the proud father to two puppies this summer, Franz and Freyja, and they're all grown up now. I went to Iceland this February and met both Bono and Franz, it was wonderful : )

We took Bono to the vet to get his teeth cleaned. Poor thing
l_dae700ca3573a62cb579dad0c16fd20e.jpg

And a picture of Bono's son, Franz
20071220185114_2.jpg

Our English pointer, Nóra, is doing a great job on huntig tests, becoming "The dog of the year" in the Icelandic Huntig Leage. We're so proud of her : )

Nóra beauty
Nóra.JPG

Wow, this is getting long here, I admire you who read through everything!

Thank you for reading and excuse all the grammar and spelling mistakes.

Finally, a picture of little Ronja, will post some more soon

60594_1205967705.jpg

Thank you for posting those pics, Bono got a huge AWWWW from me, isn't he sweet. All your pictures are wonderful.

Lovely pics Jenny :)
Is Nora Vatnsenda Vera's Sis??
I think we saw her (Nora) at the Blue Lagoon on Good Friday .At least the guy said she was called Nora (99% sure) and that she was the sister of Vera. Well if it was her she was very polite and said hello to a terrified Elja and a way too enthustiastic Silva:D
She looks fabulous!
Congrats on the little new one,I can understand if your are uneasy about isolation:-| But I think most dogs do fine there:)

They are all gorgeous, and Nora is really great ... looks like such the hunting dog! That is a great picture of her! :)

I am glad for you and your family that you are moving home. It will be hard on Ronja to be alone for one month. That is difficult for her.

Good to have you back Jenny!!! Sounds like it will be nice getting back home again even though you'll have to have Ronja in isolation :( Bono is gorgeous!! And Nora...what a striking spaniel!

Wauw they all look awesome!!

Too bad for the quarantine though it must really suck.. Are you able to visit her when she's there or not? Cause I don't think I'd manage a month without my two sweeties :eek:

Your dogs are beautiful. A beautiful stance from your pointer. Good luck with your move..there's no-where like home.:)

Thank you everyone, it's nice to be back : )

And ice-cavi, yes she's her sister, fun to know you met her and that she was so polite : ) Thank you

Nice to see you back Jenny!! Thta's so cool that Bono has become a father ;) I am excited that you will be moving back to be with Bono and Nora since I know you how you have missed them. It's too bad about the quarantine.. but thankfully it's only four weeks, right? ? :) :) :flwr:

Back