• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can Anything Be Done - Help???

TillyTommy

I looked on Preloved Uk and someone is getting rid of an 8 year old bitch because they state they cant afford her dental treatment she is now needing. Is there anything that can be done to help? Could they be pointed in the certain dircetion??? I can see the poor girl being put down if no one comes forward. He has left a mobile number on his add [ removed by Karlin] What could I do?????

The regional rescue co-ordinator for the south of England is Mrs Forsyth on 01798 812254. If you can't contact her Joan Pagan is the general co-ordinator on 01245 320488.

Thank you both so much. I have just recieved an email from the owner. She only wanted to part with Lucy because she has no money for dental treatment. She said she in now going to keep her and save for the work. I will point her in the direction of PDSA and give her the number you gave Barbara in case she changes her mind. A real advert for pet insurance! It would break my heart not to be able to fund treatment:(

Back