• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Are Tricolours more vocal than Blenheims?

The most vocal in my house is a Ruby, closely followed by the Blenheims then the Tri's. The only time we hear Ebony is if the neighbours cat dares to walk across the garden! :winkct:

My blenheim will bark when the neighbors goofy cat sits on the fence and taunts her, and occasionally if she hears another dog barking in the distance, but for the most part, she is really quiet. She is an only dog, so can only speak for her, and agree that these dogs have their own individual personalities, not dictated by their color.

It sounds like you do have a very good breeder, from your last post, but I can't imagine her promising you a pick of the group if she is into showing. She will probably keep back any promising females (especially tris), and maybe was trying to change your mind toward what color you would more likely get. Who knows, but I am sure whatever color you bring home you will be head over heels in love in no time!

I have one of Bruce's Blenheim barkers! :) But we love her dearly, and are working on the barking. We also have a tri from Bruce and Kris, who is one of the quietest dogs ever - although her little sister is teaching her a thing or two (like, standing at the window barking is loads of fun!!). I just think that Ruby is Ruby, and Star is Star...coat color doesn't enter into it.

Back