Thread: Five cavs at Many Tears

Post Thanks / Like

Default Five cavs at Many Tears

There are five cavaliers at Many Tears at the moment (excluding Norris)

31-03-08 Dusk is a 4 year old ex breeding cav. She is extremely sweet and gentle.
    31-03-08 Dewberry is a 5 year old sweet ex breeding cav. She will make a lovely pet.
    31-03-08 Dando is a 4 year old ex breeding cav bitch. Again she has a lovely temperament and will make a wonderful pet.
    31-03-08 Donato is a 5 year old ex breeding cav bitch. She is gentle and kind but scared at her new surroundings.
    31-03-08 Dante is a 4year old ex breeding cav bitch, Very gentle, but we forgot to take her picture when she was bathed so will post one asap.
    Piccys and other info can be found here
    http://www.manytears.co.uk/

Edit- theres actually 6 excluding Norris, i missed one who is alot further down on the page

26-03-08 Berry is either a very large Cavalier or a Cavalier/Cocker cross. She has come from a breeding kennels but has not been bred there. She is 3 years old and at some point in her life has probably had a home as sits on command and walks on a lead. She is is not as quiet as a Cavalier and is more like a Cocker as she enjoys sniffing the hedge rows and rushing about. Berry is good with other dogs and loves a cuddle and will make an active family a loving pet.
    Last edited by hannahpanda; 1st April 2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Missed one

Post Thanks / Like

It breaks my heart to see their little faces. To see they are only 4 and 5 years old and so used and abused by heartless breeders, and not just the cavaliers...it is sad. I pray they find forever homes where they can live a happy life filled with the love a cavalier deserves. I wish I had the room.
    Karen and the gang

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs

Post Thanks / Like

I echo everything you have said Karen and thank God that there are decent caring people out there who take in these poor dogs. It just breaks my heart
    Bev and the Gang

Post Thanks / Like

oh please don't we have a completion date finally but i can't not yet
    Mommy to Pepper the Guinea-Pig, Adoring fan of Peaches the Blenheim
    http://cirenscall.misi.co.uk/
    http://www.folksy.com/shops/Ciren

Post Thanks / Like

It just makes my blood boil that their are so many heartless so called breeders out there that don't really give a damm about their animals , seeing them only as a way to make a fast buck and to hell with the consequences. Time that our authorities took on these people at the root of the problem and removed them from society, and yes I am very very angry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Only one left now..

Well thank goodness most of these beauties have found their homes now - just Dewberry left to find a home

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by srp999 View Post
    It just makes my blood boil that their are so many heartless so called breeders out there that don't really give a damm about their animals , seeing them only as a way to make a fast buck and to hell with the consequences. Time that our authorities took on these people at the root of the problem and removed them from society, and yes I am very very angry
    Yes, you're right, but the sadder thing is that these 'breeders' are the less irresponsible ones. No-one knows how many breeding bitches suffer a very sad fate and never make it to a rescue .
    Proud member of The Spaniel Trust - putting the trust back into spaniels.
    A Charity registered in Scotland SC038987