• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kip's Jacket

vicarrieous

2359032707_3f6610f64b_b.jpg

The day we decide to run around in the snow. The jacket didnt last long!
2359866442_f24967b25d_o.jpg

What a handsome guy! And a great jacket - I see that you couldn't help buying "furry" jackets either - looks good, but unpractical in rain and snow :rolleyes::D

We bought a jacket for Miles this past winter, and it stayed on really well and kept him really warm. The brand is DogRich and I found it in a little boutique in Chicago...here's Miles modeling his bright orange coat :lol:

2250383135_8ea657626b.jpg

2231089784_565157121d.jpg

I love the boots! They're Muttluks brand (I got them off ebay for 1/2 the price and they're brand new - size XXS) and keep his feet warm and dry in the snow and ice. After the initial struggle of putting them on him the first time, now he doesn't mind one bit because he knows he's about to go on a W-A-L-K!!!:dogwlk:

hihi, those jackets are so cute :D

I'd like mine two to get one but my boyfriend doesn't agree.. He thinks dogs should be dogs and he doubts that Qwebble will keep hers on ...

Aw Kip you are too cute, love that second pic - that difiant look a true catwalk model.:)
Miles... you look so snuggly.:)

Back