• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie doing wave trick

Mycavyangels

dogs055.jpg

dogs053-1.jpg

dogs054-2.jpg

dogs051-2.jpg

Cute isn't it ? have you been reading Mary Ray's book ? I have and got all three of mine , including Monty to wave. Teddy is the expert, but Joly thinks his sit up is better. No chance of catching mine on camera.

So cute!!! I wish I could teach that to my two :D
You can, if Monty can learn at 12+.

If they will shake a paw, progress to touching palm to underpaw, gradually raising the height your hand is offered, until they can't touch it so 'wave'.

Can you get hold of a copy of Mary Ray's book, Dog Tricks ? It is well illustrated and takes you step by step through obedience work and tricks, including moves for heelwork to music.

Amber will 'give me five' which looks pretty similar. Trying to get Holly to do it is a lost cause. She simply looks at me as if wondering what's happened to my remaining marbles.

Amber will 'give me five' which looks pretty similar. Trying to get Holly to do it is a lost cause. She simply looks at me as if wondering what's happened to my remaining marbles.

The next step is to ask for five but so she can't reach your hand. Then treat and say 'Nice wave'.

Thats So cute..DJ can give the paw and my son(21) has thought him to give high five..Gus and Pippin won't do anything like that and look at us as if we are mad...Dj as the new kid is showing them up!

Back