• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

healthy treats

pippa

Hi ,
I feed my three a healthy diet RC cavalier topped with veg,but I give them half a 'bonio' each every day around lunch,I sometimes give them a little piece of banana but they eat this in seconds..Does anyone know of a healthy decent sized treat which will last a few minutes and that doesn't contain chicken or is bonio ok to give?

Last edited:
Have you tryed james wellbeloved treats called crackerjacks? they do them in lamb & rice, turkey & rice and duck & rice flavours - they're a little big bug quite crunchy so would last awhile - my JRT loves them - Sparky's a bit small for them at the mo!

The Crackerjacks are much healthier in terms of ingredients than Bonios -- really nice. A few places sell them -- DTI have them as to Petstop and most of the larger petshops (maybe Petmania near you?). I break the large ones in two and give the dogs a half. :)

I used to get my family in england to send them over to me!!!

But the do sell them in the new petshop near the Kylemore Road (Dublin) & in Petstop in Blanch - havent seen them anywhere else yet though!

I give fish4dogs fish rolls, nice and crunchy and healthy too ;). Fish4dogs also do sea biscuits (fish and rice), which all of mine love aswell :paw::).

Back