Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning procedures...

Post Thanks / Like

Justine, I am so impressed by your drive, determination and sheer will to succeed, you will only ever get as much out of a project as you are prepared to put into it, and from the sounds of it your kennels are going to be a huge success!!

Sorry if you've already thought of this, but how about asking various vets to come and have a look around just before you are due to open? Word of mouth is the strongest advert of all and if a vet is recommending you to his clients, well do I need to say any more??? Just an idea is all!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cant do this as our vet on call has a nurse who runs a small kennels where she lives,so dont want to tread on any toes.There isnt many vets around here,so having to be very diplomatic.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm I see!! Still you could just "diplomatically" ask them to display a poster on their board for you couldn't you?? (As back up for when the nurses kennel is fully booked!!)
    Cathryn
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tried,but got the Back Of Look,know the one.........

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know the one you mean, oh well was worth trying eh??
    Cathryn

Post Thanks / Like

Pauline, I'm so glad that you mentioned the Sorata kennel! I'm glad to hear that Sorata has a good reputation - that's where my breeder got her original breeding stock..both of mine are from that line

Justine, I wish I lived by you - I would LOVE to have somewhere to bring my two when we're on vacation! My breeder is about 4 hours away, and although she said she would love to watch them, it's too far of a drive...I don't really trust most kennels, so our families always get to watch them! I secretly think they LOVE watching them though
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )

Post Thanks / Like

My mother-in-law has two tri boys from Sorata kennels - I hadn't realised that it was run by Joan Pagan, Thanks for the link
    Niki Suki & Ralphie