• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In the "toy box"

Lexie

Last weekend I made a toy box out of a bed that someone refused to sleep in. I took out the pillow insert and it is perfect for toy storage. I don't think she noticed it until today. I realized she was not underfoot and this is where I found her.
2384234766_01d7fd015b_m.jpg
2384236234_ec4096bd40_m.jpg
2383406641_2b16119678_m.jpg

2383409935_c4f5a820bd.jpg
Playing is a tough job.
Thanks for looking

Ha ! Ha! isnt that just like a cavalier. You can give them the most super comfy bed, you'd like yourself and they won't want it, make it less appealing and they love it!!! she is lovely. Great Piccis.:)

GREAT photos!!!!! She looks so happy!!!! What a cutie she is. Those photos are a treasure.

I wanna see the 'before toy pickup for vacuuming' picture. :)

I usually just go around the toys. Jean thinks I need to pick them all up, but then Beauregard has a fit the entire time they're on the counter. Doesn't matter whether he particularly LIKES a toy or not, it does NOT belong on the counter. He's so much like a spoiled child it cracks me up. :luv:

Back