• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Feeling alot better :)

ice-cavi

We had to go back to using the cone and it seems as our little conehead is finally accepting it:)
20080403183453_8.jpg

She'll do anything with the cone on,chew,steal,play and cuddle.:)
20080403184147_0.jpg

20080403184324_3.jpg

The stiches will be taken in a couple of days and boy I can hardly wait...not very cozy to cuddle a conehead :eek:

Last edited:
Nothing gonna stop her having fun bless her, they're both lovely l know what you mean about those cones though if it catches you on the shin it really hurts

I am glad Silva is taking this so well. In the first picture Elja looks like the one suffering, not Silva. :flwr:

Poor Silva. I bet you both can't wait for it to be taken off. At least she is still playing and seems happy enough. The cones are horrible things I was always worried Sally would fall down the stairs. I had to stop her going near them.

Glad to see she took to the cone so well. After a few days it really doesn't seem to bother them at all! It can be a bit sore on the shins though!

Back