• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Visit to the Vet

Cleo's Person

I've just come back from the vet with Cleo. We went in to update her shots and to have her anal glands cleaned and for a general check up. Cleo got a clean bill of health! Her heart is clear, her teeth good and she's generally in great health. I weighed her before we went in, she's 12.3 kg so we'll take her for slighly longer walks and control her food intake more closely, but other than that all is good with her! I'm so delighted! I got a little nervous before we went in just in case anything was wrong, so I'm delighted that she got on so well! :)

Great News!! :rah: Always nice when they get a clean bill of health! I too get very anxious when the vet is checking my dog's hearts, it seems to take for ever, you stand there in total silence, the vet says the odd "Hmmmmm" and then eons later takes the stethoscope ot and says "No Problems there then" that's when you realise that you've been holding your breath! :lol: :lol:

Great News!! :rah: Always nice when they get a clean bill of health! I too get very anxious when the vet is checking my dog's hearts, it seems to take for ever, you stand there in total silence, the vet says the odd "Hmmmmm" and then eons later takes the stethoscope ot and says "No Problems there then" that's when you realise that you've been holding your breath! :lol: :lol:

........ and sweat dripping off you, know the feeling....Super news for Cleo bet your happy.

Me too! Especially when you bring in two and they seem to take longer over one dog than the other and you're ever so quietly panicking....

Thanks guys :). It really is great news. I glad I'm not the only one who gets nervous in the vets, when the stethoscope comes out!

Back