• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan now 15

I just saw this...what a fabulous looking pair. Dylan looks like a cuddly little teddy bear. Happy belated birthday Dylan!

Found out today from another dog owner that little Dylan has past over to the bridge a couple of weeks ago. :(

Rest in peace sweet little fella, you gave your owner so much joy

dylanhead.jpg

Oh Davy, I'm so sorry to hear Dylan has passed awy. PLease pass on my condolences to his family. Run free at the bridge handsome boy.

It really warms my heart to see a fit and healthy dog at this age...I hope I too will be posting someday on my three reaching a grand old age!

I completely agree with you! What a handsome boy, and so sorry to hear that he passed. Still great to hear that he had a long life!

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about Dylan - what a fabulous age for him to reach though..

Rest in peace little teddy bear :lotsaluv:

aw poor Dylan..R.I.P. what a fine age he lived till!
Is his owner doing ok?:(

Last edited:
I know my Dylan won't last this long but I do smile every time I see this thread. To know this boy was 15 is quite something and at least they shared the same name. Wasn't he beautiful. Have you heard from the owners since?

No I haven't seen his owner or her son, I keep a look out for her but no luck so far.

We live so near but I don't know her house number, or block and haven't been able to find out. :(

I came home from work today to find out that Dylan owner had died. :(

After Dylan went she no longer had the fight in her to over come the cancer that had come back.

Her funeral was today and her son's wreath was a large dog shaped just like Dylan.

So now Dylan and his owner are now back together over the rainbow bridge.

Its very sad to hear that Dylans owner has passed away too ,though they are both pain free and together.
My Aunts little dog had to be PTS and months later just after last Xmas she too passed away. She was 82 and broke her hip , they operated it was a success but she just "gave up" . Despite my visiting her daily, her little dog Polly was her soulmate 24 hours a day and she missed her so much. The companionship a little dog gives to someone living alone is priceless . Many have no-one at all and a little dog is all they have . The best medicine for the lonely ,better than any prescription.

Back