• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan now 15

Davy

I posted about Dylan before and today I met up with Dylan owner today and found out he is now 15 years old.(gotcha day was start of the year):cool:

Dylan was already a golden oldie with a heart mummer when he was adopted at 9 years old, but he still going strong and despite being deaf as a post still knows when the fridge door is open (even if hes asleep).

dylan2.jpg

Dylan.jpg

sianedylan.jpg

He's lovely, l love to hear about the oldies it gives you so much hope, my Cody was 8 when l got her nearly a year ago and she's as fit as a flea other than her heart murmur but she's on no meds as yet, thanks for posting his photo's he's a little star

It really warms my heart to see a fit and healthy dog at this age...I hope I too will be posting someday on my three reaching a grand old age!

Wow! He is gorgeous! Maybe he knows when the fridge door is opening because he sees the light from it, or alternatively he may feel the vibration in the floor, depending on what you have.

He is a beautiful, beautiful boy, and really doesn't look his age.

oh it's wonderful to have an update on Dylan, he is so precious. I think he looks fantastic - and he's lost a little weight?

Rupert always knows when the fridge door is open too - he's totally deaf and even knows when he's in the other room - I'm sure they become telephathic to make up for the deafness :)

Thank you, Dylan owner will be so stoked about your kind words. :)

She has not been well lately; she had to go into hospital to have an operation to have some cancer removed. She was meant to stay in hospital (including I.T.) for a week before she started chemo but came out after two days as she could not bear to be parted from Dylan. Her Doctor said he never known someone to recover so quickly especially as she is elderly.

Well how did Dylan thank her when she came home? Gave her a dirty look of ‘oh your back then’ turned and stomped of in the other direction. :lol: Seems he wasn’t getting spoiled by her son, so had to show his displeasure somehow. He’s now back to his normal ways now.

And yes Nicki he has lost weight, the ear bashing from the son, vet and I got through and he eats more healthy now. But given half a chance I know she still slips him a biscuit.;)

He looks wonderful! Fantastic to see and hear about cavvies reaching a grand age like that

What a teddybear! A great old age too.

He's a great poster boy for why adopting the oldies can be so wonderful! Who wouldn't snatch him up?

Back