• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing 'Connie'

GCon

Introducing 'Connie'. She's eight months now so I'd better take some more!!!

Confpic1.jpg

Confpic2.jpg

Confpic3.jpg

:cool:

Welcome, and your Connie is absolutely perfect. Just beautiful. Judy and Dixie

Connie is absolutely adorable!! She is the same age as my girl. (I need to think about changing that avatar.)

Oh my gosh! That is one of the prettiest puppies I have ever seen. She is just perfect.

What a pretty girl she is and her colouring is so dark Great photos they do look professional.:)

Thanks for your comments everyone. I am in fact a pro photographer/graphic designer so I guess that helps. ;)

She is just gorgeous- her markings are perfect! How do you get her to sit still for the wonderful photos?

It's quite frustrating really - she was probably 'bewildered' as a young pup but now she's terribly camera-shy. :(

My pup gets so excited at the sight of the camera, he comes running and puts his little nose right up to the lens! LOL He doesn't seem to understand that I need more than a nose shot. :rolleyes:

Back