• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barney- Before and after!

Cavfan

Barney was becoming increasingly fluffy and scruffy!
We have had him groomed in time for spring and these are some photos of the before and after looks!
He is difficult to capture as he sees the camera and darts!
Just how fluffy am I ?
before2.jpg

I'm too hot!
before.jpg

give me a break
before3.jpg

Leave me alone!
after.jpg

I'm not fat at all!
after2.jpg

Looks like a new man ;) very handsome - not that he wasn't before

He must have been hot under all that fluff

He looks like he will be cool for summer. I am going to get my cavaliers done this way too. They are scheduled to get shaved on the first Saturday in May. They will be so much more comfortable. And for me they will be so much easier to take care of for the summer months. Right now their hair picks up so much debris from the yard, that I need to search them to retrieve grass, twigs, etc. after every outside visit.

What a smart looking lad!! He will certainly be much cooler and easier to look after coat wise now!! :luv:

Barney looked very fluffy in the first one. Looks much better trimmed a bit.

Totally besides the point you are doing good advertising for the MUESLI !!
HEE HEE

and i like your kitchen.

from little miss nosey!!!!:cffee:

OMG, is he the same dog?! He looks much younger with his new look!

Totally besides the point you are doing good advertising for the MUESLI !!
HEE HEE

and i like your kitchen.

from little miss nosey!!!!:cffee:

Haha! I was thinking exactly the same thing - is that Somerfield's Muesli? We buy a box every time we visit UK! :)

And I like your kitchen too! :)

Back