• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nice and clean

lady and amber

I gave Lady and Amber a bath yesterday so took some photo`s while they were still clean.
SS100238.jpg

SS100241.jpg

SS100240.jpg

SS100239.jpg

Talk about a dogs life!!!!! The name lady suits the ruby. She really looks happy, and like a lady especially in the first photo on the leather couch!!!!!! with all the lovely furry throws!!!!!

My children wouldnt even get on my leather couch!!!!!

Only joking!!!!
They are both beautiful you must be very proud when you take them for a walk i bet everyone stops you to have a look at them. I love those two colours more than any of the rest...
The chocolate colour would be lovely with them!!!!!!!!?????????:lotsaluv:

What a pair of lovelies!! Want a job doing my cuddle?? :lol:

Hey Cathryn I have got my hands full with the two I`v got thanks :lol:

They are missed named though, Amber is the ladylike one and as for Lady looks are very deceptive, she is a big boisterous dog.

Talk about a dogs life!!!!! The name lady suits the ruby. She really looks happy, and like a lady especially in the first photo on the leather couch!!!!!! with all the lovely furry throws!!!!!

My children wouldnt even get on my leather couch!!!!!

Only joking!!!!
They are both beautiful you must be very proud when you take them for a walk i bet everyone stops you to have a look at them. I love those two colours more than any of the rest...
The chocolate colour would be lovely with them!!!!!!!!?????????:lotsaluv:

Hey that`s not my couch it`s the girl`s we have to sit on the floor icon_whistling

they look lovely very ladylike!!

i must get round to bathing our girls, was going to do in tonight but sat down infront of comp instead

lisa

Oh my gosh they;re gorgeous their ears are just divine so long! meticulous brushing i'd imagine

Back