• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Snow Cavaliers

Mycavyangels

I was Surprised to wake up to snow this morning, I wasnt expecting it
Heres Pics

dogs009-4.jpg

dogs004-5.jpg

dogs012-3.jpg

dogs021-1.jpg

dogs024-4.jpg

dogs056-1.jpg

dogs044-3.jpg

dogs058-1.jpg

dogs064.jpg

dogs073-1.jpg

dogs081.jpg

dogs079.jpg

Wauw - snow again! This is wonderful pictures. I bet you had some work afterwards getting snow and ice out of their fur :D

We've had snow today too, but fortunately it didn't lie. Ebony spent most of the morning trying to catch the snowflakes - bless.

Fab snowy pics

Boy you got quite a bit of snow didn't you, but the babes seem to be enjoying it. :)

Looks like you got a bit more than us we're just outside east london, still there was enough for the dogs to sample - i reminded them to stay away from yellow snow ;) also the kids got a good snow ball fight in :D

Pics are really good BTW

It was snowing large flakes last night, here, but I was still surprised to see snow lying , this morning. However it soon melted and further snow didn't stick. My three were not at all impressed, causing David to say that they can't be real dogs, as the springers would spend hours playing nose bulldozers. Monty and Joly went out weed and flew back in, while Teddy collected enough flakes on his back to bring in and shake over my bare legs. Wet and extra cold ;yuck.

Back