• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What do Cav's thrive on?

Dublin

Sorry if this has been discussed to death before but being new to the breed I just wondered what (if anything specifcly) Cav's really thrive on?

I am currently feeding Sparky on Redmills Puppy (soaked) with a little naturediet on top. - The breeder gave me around 10 days worth of the redmills when I picked him up last week & I bought more yesterday as he loves it! Cass my Jack russell eats naturediet & I was hoping in time to move Sparky on to that too.

I'm sorry, but when you asked what Cavs thrive on my answer was:

Love, of course!!!

But in all seriousness, there are some good food threads out there. I'm sure people will have good advice.

I'm sorry, but when you asked what Cavs thrive on my answer was:

Love, of course!!!

But in all seriousness, there are some good food threads out there. I'm sure people will have good advice.

AHHHH-- you stole my answer. rotfl

a bit of fresh food as treats (within reason of course) can help.

Ah yeh I know about the lots of love & cuddles already - Ive never had soooooooo many cuddles before! Leo & Cassie liked cuddles but not half as much as my cuddle monster Sparky!

I'm soooooooooooooooo in love with this breed already!:luv::luv::luv:

Back