• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppy on the way due the 1st May!!

shippers

We've just had a call from the breeder and her girl has been scanned and is expecting!!! Yippee!!:rah:We've been waiting for the news for a few weeks. She will ring again 48 hours after they've been born but we are welcome to phone to check how mother is doing before. We're really excited now. We have clarified all the health questions now when we visited so we just need to choose the right puppy. I have read the thread on 'choosing the right puppy' but I was just wondering how other members picked their puppy and I'd welcome any advice. The breeder will help us too.

Merlin picked us, smooched right up and leaned against me. Oakley on the otherhand being the only boy was more interested on peeing on the vet bed:p so the girls couldn't snooze without him......

:rah:Another playmate for Ellie :). Can't wait for the sleepovers :luv:, another cavvi for me to cuddle (y)

:rah:Another playmate for Ellie :). Can't wait for the sleepovers :luv:, another cavvi for me to cuddle (y)

Ellie should be made up with another little friend to play with and hopefully they will teach the puppy how things are done and keep her in line :lol:. I'm really looking forward to it and hope we have a nice summer for the house training!

Back