Thread: My IG baby

Post Thanks / Like

Default My IG baby

I don't think I've officially introduced my little girl here yet, so much has happened the last month I think it just slipped away! Anyway, here's my newest show hopeful - Cricket! She came to me at 12 weeks old, just a little while before Brandy passed away. She was born on 12/05/07. So she's now 4 months old, and she's such a hoot to live with! She reminds me so much of my first IG, Hannah, when Hannah was her age! She's always into something, keeping me on my toes!!!!!!! She's afraid of nothing, loves everyone and everything, I can't wait to get her in the showring, she's going to be a blast to show!

Anyway - I just had to post this picture, this afternoon I got a big scare, someone hadn't latched the gate properly and 4 of my dogs got loose scaring the daylight out of me - They where only loose maybe 30 seconds before I saw them and got them back in the yard, but enough to scare me badly!!! A couple hours later I went to let all the dogs out to go potty and I'm sitting there counting needle noses as they go out to potty - And I only count 6 little IG noses and my cavalier, I quickly realized Cricket was missing and started searching the whole house for her! Now one thing to remember about IGs - They live for a soft bed or blanket! So why my bedroom wasn't the first place I looked I'll never know, after about 20 minutes of searching the house I was afraid Cricket had excaped earlier and I hadn't noticed - Just when I was ready to go searching the neighborhood I look on my bed, and here's Cricket napping on the bed, smiling at me as though she thinks it's funny I'm searching the whole house for her - little stinker!!! Of course she never fails to come when I yell DINNER, but when it's just because mom's in a panic - It's fun to watch her search!
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Also owned by 2 Italian Greyhounds, 2 Afghans, 3 Sphynx Cats, and 1 Ragdoll cat
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Oh how cute is Cricket!!!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

oh she's gorgeous - sorry you had such a scare, it's terrifying when things like that happen and such a relief to have them all back safely. Accidents can happen so quickly

Glad you have wee Cricket to keep you on your toes and make you smile
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh she's beautiful....a little cutie
    Elaine and Cody

Post Thanks / Like

Aw what a little sweetheart!! Am sure she didn't mean to frighten you that much, just got carried away in her nice cosy nest was all!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see the picture

Oh I see it now, naughty girl!
    Last edited by *Pauline*; 14th April 2008 at 08:54 PM.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

She's so much fun, for a baby she's really pretty well behaved - But she's still a puppy LOL I never know what she's going to do to give me a heart attack next, but that's the joy of a baby!!! I always say puppies a trick - The only reason they're so cute is so we don't kill them before they reach adult hood LOL
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Also owned by 2 Italian Greyhounds, 2 Afghans, 3 Sphynx Cats, and 1 Ragdoll cat
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

She's beautiful!
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)