• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My IG baby

CavyMom

I don't think I've officially introduced my little girl here yet, so much has happened the last month I think it just slipped away! Anyway, here's my newest show hopeful - Cricket! She came to me at 12 weeks old, just a little while before Brandy passed away. She was born on 12/05/07. So she's now 4 months old, and she's such a hoot to live with! She reminds me so much of my first IG, Hannah, when Hannah was her age! She's always into something, keeping me on my toes!!!!!!! She's afraid of nothing, loves everyone and everything, I can't wait to get her in the showring, she's going to be a blast to show!

Anyway - I just had to post this picture, this afternoon I got a big scare, someone hadn't latched the gate properly and 4 of my dogs got loose scaring the daylight out of me - They where only loose maybe 30 seconds before I saw them and got them back in the yard, but enough to scare me badly!!! A couple hours later I went to let all the dogs out to go potty and I'm sitting there counting needle noses as they go out to potty - And I only count 6 little IG noses and my cavalier, I quickly realized Cricket was missing and started searching the whole house for her! Now one thing to remember about IGs - They live for a soft bed or blanket! So why my bedroom wasn't the first place I looked I'll never know, after about 20 minutes of searching the house I was afraid Cricket had excaped earlier and I hadn't noticed - Just when I was ready to go searching the neighborhood I look on my bed, and here's Cricket napping on the bed, smiling at me as though she thinks it's funny I'm searching the whole house for her - little stinker!!! Of course she never fails to come when I yell DINNER, but when it's just because mom's in a panic - It's fun to watch her search!
IGGYMOMMA-Image038.jpg

oh she's gorgeous - sorry you had such a scare, it's terrifying when things like that happen and such a relief to have them all back safely. Accidents can happen so quickly :(

Glad you have wee Cricket to keep you on your toes and make you smile :)

Aw what a little sweetheart!! Am sure she didn't mean to frighten you that much, just got carried away in her nice cosy nest was all!! :luv: :luv:

She's so much fun, for a baby she's really pretty well behaved - But she's still a puppy LOL I never know what she's going to do to give me a heart attack next, but that's the joy of a baby!!! I always say puppies a trick - The only reason they're so cute is so we don't kill them before they reach adult hood LOL

Back