Thread: Cassie wassy woo woo!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cassie wassy woo woo!

This is my little girl Cassie, Sparky's 'big sister'. Ive had her since she was 12 weeks old & she's now just over 10 years old & showing no signs of slowing down at all!!!!!

This is my little Fella Leo who passed away in March (this year) he's a chinese crested x maltese that I got from a rescue centre I worked at years ago. He was 14 years & 5 months when he died. I still miss him terribly as he was my special boy.
    (this pic was actually taken the day before he passed away from congenital heart failure)
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Aww they are both so cute, Sparky is lucky to have Cassie to show him the ins and outs of dogdom!

Leo looks totally adorable and got to a truly incredible age, he looks like he was a total character!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

She got such a sweet face, she's lovely
    Poor Leo, he was a handsome little fella and a good age, shows how well you cared for him but they are such a big miss aren't they when they leave for rainbow bridge,
    Play happy Leo at the bridge
    Elaine and Cody

Post Thanks / Like

Ah leo was really lovely. You must really miss him. The little pet.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys,

It's only been just over a month since we lost Leo but it still feels like only yesterday, he was a great dog & he had so many human friends that miss him, he seemes to be one of those dogs people could relate to, people wouild allways ask me how he was & not even ask about Cassie. My parents told all our doggie friends we used to walk with in England about Leo going to the bridge & the amount of messages I got from people I hadn't even seen since I moved to Ireland 4 years ago was unreal - just prooved what a special little lad he was.

I got him 13 years ago from a rescue kennel I worked at in Dorset when he was 17 months old, he had no hair as he had allergies & had been infested with fleas but he was a little star, he allways had his skin problems & was on prednisolone for the 13 years I had him (only 1mg a day) & then was diagnosed with the CHF in April 2007 & managed 11 months on his medication till his poor little heart gave out.

I have lots of pictures around the house of him & we tell Sparky he has some big boots to fill! The best thing is that he has really brough Cass out of herself, she couldn't play with Leo as he was too old to be bothered & now she can't stop playing! It's great!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Cassie is lovely and leo looks like he was a real pet.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)