• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 11th birthday to Basil and Lily

BevR

Ooops! I forgot to post this yesterday, Basil and his sister Lily turned 11 yesterday. Happy birthday to you both. :hppybdy::hppybdy:

Ooops! I forgot to post this yesterday, Basil and his sister Lily turned 11 yesterday. Happy birthday to you both. :hppybdy::hppybdy:

Dont forget the other brothers too, Barney, Monty and Sunny all 11 yesterday.:hppybdy:

Happy 11th Birthday
Lily, Basil, and Barney!

hope you all had a fun Birthday with lots of treats and extra cuddles
:hppybdy:

Oh belated Happy Birthday to you all, hope a super fun day was enjoyed by all the special birthday people, and it's wonderful to have 5 of a litter all reach 11 - congratulations!!

:hppybdy: Happy 11th birthday to you all, hope you each had a fun filled day with lots of treats to enjoy :jmp2:

:rah: Oh a big happy birthday to both...and I LOVE to hear about senior Cavaliers still going strong! HOORAY! :rah:

Happy birthday to the whole gang!!! How wonderful to have 5 siblings all reach the age of 11, that's just wonderful!!

Back