• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This Winter Is Never Gonna End!

ice-cavi

this winter has been the longest I can remember. Its april 13th and the snow just keeps coming down:( Is it ever going to end???
I hate snow (in long periods at least) but fortunately my girls just love it;)
20080413095147_3.jpg

20080413095133_2.jpg

20080413095226_5.jpg

20080413095412_9.jpg

Oh but dont they look great against the white. Super shots. I know what you mean about the winter though yuk!!

I just woke up this morning to it snowing here too! I agree with you. Enough snow, I want spring!

Your cavaliers are taking it in stride though and having a good time.

great pictures! the kids had spring break this past week and we had snow. snow during spring break is nuts! lol

I'd love to have snow like that. We actually had a little fall of snow last week for the first time i can remember in the last twelve or so years. I had to call my children it was so exciting to see the snow falling. It was landing on the decking and grass but was gone completely in one hour. Back to sleet and then rain. Some parts of ireland get falls of snow but we seem to miss it......

By lunch the sun was out and a real spring day. Very weird weather,.

I can understand you being sick of the snow i suppose if you have it alot.

Here it would be a novelty.

My children have NEVER got to throw a snowball!!!!!!!!!:eek:

They look like they are having so much fun! Especially in that last picture.

I am with you ... I hate snow too ... at least long periods of it. :)

Luckily it is warming up here ... I just bought a few new plants yesterday for my herb garden. :)

oh it's wonderful to see them playing in the snow, but I can imagine it would get you down...

We had snow for 6 days a couple of years ago - that's a long time for us. We've still got snow on the hills now - really late for here, and when I went to the vets on Fri, it was snowing there - 20 mins away but inland and 3-4 degrees C colder.

Aww! Your little ladies look so cute in the snow. Plus your snow looks so nice and cool. It was 90 degrees F here today. Land its only April. This summer's going to be brutal!

Trade ya?!?

Aww! Your little ladies look so cute in the snow. Plus your snow looks so nice and cool. It was 90 degrees F here today. Land its only April. This summer's going to be brutal!

Trade ya?!?
you've got yourself a deal!:D

Love those snow pictures of your cavaliers.

I'd like to take some with our Bob on, but we only had two days of (little) snow last two winters.

what lovely pictures they look as though they are having a fabbie time:D:D:D:D could'nt imagine having snow here in scotland we've never seen proper snow for years it comes and goes the same day almost.

Congratulations! I am glad to hear you have springtime in Iceland.

The tulips just started blooming here.

Back