Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are tomatos toxic for them?

Post Thanks / Like

Thats so sad Karen.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

That breaks my heart!!! But thank you Karen, for sharing your sad story, because you may have saved alot of little lives. I am so paranoid about everything that my girl is finds and chews, but had no idea about corn cobs! With Summer barbeques on the horizon, with alot of guests around, one could easily drop to the ground and never be noticed.
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hbmama View Post
    That breaks my heart!!! But thank you Karen, for sharing your sad story, because you may have saved alot of little lives. I am so paranoid about everything that my girl is finds and chews, but had no idea about corn cobs! With Summer barbeques on the horizon, with alot of guests around, one could easily drop to the ground and never be noticed.

My Hope was a scavenger like most cavaliers, and would eat anything. My garden has neighbours on 5 sides a few with children so I can never be sure what might be thrown over. When its barbi season I check the garden - just incase. If it saves just one dog from an awful death I'll be a a happy momma.
    Karen and the gang

the more people I meet the more I love my dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a list of toxic foods including tomato fruit. I've given my dog tomato fruit in the past without problem, though I plan on keeping it to myself in the future!