• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can anyone recommend a good dry food?

Bobby

Hi, I'm looking for a good dry food, suitable for puppys that does not contain poultry. I'm looking on zooplus.ie at the moment and the only poultry free dry food I see is Hill's Science Plan (Lamb & Rice) and Eukanuba for Puppy (Lamb and Rice. The Royal Canin food has poultry and I can't source JWB to buy. I'm inclined to go with Hill's Science Plan. Has anyone used it?

Hills didn't really go down well in my house Gus didn't like it and Pippin was hungry all the time when he was on it,my vet had prescribed it ,but agreed I should take him off it.
Not sure what to advise, I have mine on RC cavalier now..It does contain some poultry but although Pippin has an allergy to chicken he seems to tolerate it.I don't give a huge amount and top up with veg. I'm sure others will be able to advise.

I find James Wellbeloved very good for Sally as she has a sensitive tummy too. I'm sure you could get shipped to you in Ireland or Karlin may know where you can buy it there.

I've just found James WellBeloved on pet-bliss.ie. I think I'll go ahead and order it. Thanks shippers

Have to agree, all our 3 are on JWB and it's great for them, even for Jake our Lab, who has a delicate stomach......unusual for a Lab as it is:rolleyes:

My two have done really well on both RC and Burns - the advantage of burns is thta their poo is much firmer:)

I agree, James Wellbeloved is grear (we have put Holly back on to this, and she is on the Lamb and Rice, as she has a sensitive tummy, with bouts of colitis every now and then - this controls it). JWB is great food, as is Burns dog kibble also! :D

Back