• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Goodnight Uncle Josh

merlinsmum

The boys Uncle Josh went to the bridge last night. Josh was 14 and had a good life with lots of adventures. He'd had his tea and a walk and then came home and began to fit. He continued to fit while we rushed to the emergency vet. The conclusion was when the sedative wore off he would begin to fit again, we couldn't let him suffer:(
Run free at the bridge Joshy:luv:

Here is Josh last year on an outing with the terrible two:)
2416279948_c2bf1cfcc6_b.jpg

Ah bless,so sorry to read about Josh. You did the right thing for Josh. Play happy at the Bridge Josh where there are lots of our babes there to play with.

OH bless him I'm so sorry Kirsty - he was a gorgeous boy.

Gentle hugs for your two guys and for you xx

So sorry for your loss, Josh was a beautiful big fella with such a kind face,
Run free Josh in the sunshine at rainbow bridge

I am so sorry. What a beautiful sweet gentle face he had. You all are in my thoughts.

Run free Josh, you gorgeous big thing. Your mum's final act of love gave you a gentle journey to The Bridge.

Back