Thread: Penny & Fifi (Chilterns Dog Rescue Society, Bucks)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Penny & Fifi (Chilterns Dog Rescue Society, Bucks)

Homed

~From the Oldies Club

Penny & Fifi (Chilterns Dog Rescue Society, Bucks)

Penny & Fifi are a gorgeous pair of Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniels aged 5 and 7 years-old. Currently in the care of Chilterns Dog Rescue Society, they are looking for a new home together as their owner is no longer able to give them the time they need after the birth of another baby.

They have both been family pets and have lived together most of their lives, sharing with children and cats. They would like to have daily walks of a reasonable length as they are quite active, possibly a little overweight, but like lots of time and attention.

Whilst Penny has no known medical conditions, Fifi has been diagnosed with a heart murmur, grade 2-3 and although she does not need medication at the moment and is able to live a normal life she may, in the future, need medication to help her.

These two are a delightful pair of little dogs who would make a wonderful addition to an active family.

Both Penny & Fifi have been spayed.
    Last edited by Davy; 7th May 2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: update
    Davy, SiānE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Penny and FiFi

Ah I saw these two on the oldies site - I cant believe somebody would give them up after all these years - how anyone can turn their back on a Cavalier I dont know

I just hope these two are in a nice foster home and not a kennel,