• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guinness is 12 today

simonrickell

Happy Birthday, Guinness.

Rabbit for all of our party boys today. But before that, a quick dress up for the camera please.:snap:

Bailey on the left, our birthday boy, Guinness (Mr G. to his friends), and Willow playing the fool. Will's interest in Guinness is the tassels on his hat.

12thparty.jpg

Big kiss and cuddles from mum and dad:luv:

Oh Happy Birthday Guinness, hope you enjoyed your bunny rabbit and didn't mind being dressed up TOO much!!

Lovely to share the Oldies, they are so special and precious

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday Guinness!!! I love the outfits....pretty dapper looking!

Sorry I missed your special day Mr G. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful :hppybdy: and I wish you many many more!!

What a wonderful Birthday photo.

Happy belated B-Day....you are still a stunning fellow. It is my dream that my Dixie will live so long and look so good. Here's wishing you a wonderful year 13!!!!!!! Judy and Dixie

Back