Thread: Brushes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brushes

I read back on some previous posts on shedding and went and bought a Kong Zoom Groom brush. I couldnt break down and buy a furminator yet so I got the Zoom Groom which was 8.99.

It worked GREAT! I could see results and it is very durable which is great since Kip is super wiggly when getting brushed and likes to chew on the brush.

It was easy to clean and did a great job! Just thought I would pass on the results!
    Carrie
    Kip~Tri-Color Boy
    Albie~Blenheim Boy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tip, that's good to know! I only use the Furminator on the cats, since I don't think our dogs need any of that undercoat removed...I just use a metal comb on the dogs right now, but it's always nice to have another recommendation!
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )

Post Thanks / Like

i have both. i think the zoom works good when bathing the dogs. but it only remove loose hair from the dry coat. Furmanator in another hand really get rid of the undercoat. i bought me on a dog expo so it was a decent deal..i am sure u can find it cheaper online somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Zoom Groom is a great invention. Works terrifically well on Freckles coat and he loves it. Does not work on Annie's coat-b/t -but Furminator and Mat King work on hers. furminator works on Chickabees weird short double coat and pinbrush works best on Mollies coat. Poodle comb works on 3 of them. Their coats are as individual as they are . I love the Zoom Groom for baths for all-I can get out all the dead hair and they think they're getting a massage. For some reason it comes to mind as I gaze on a supply of grooming tools-"no such thing as a free puppy".
    frecklesmom
    Learning new things everyday