• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blowing coat

hbmama

Dottie's crazy coat shedding has finally slowed down to almost nothing. She started heavy shedding before her first season and it lasted about 6 weeks. Now, I can groom her and very little excess hair comes off in the brush.:p We will have her spayed about the first week of July, so, no more seasons. For those of you who have older girls, did you find that shedding was heavier or lighter after the spay, and also, I hear that they blow their coats twice a year...is it about 6 months apart (Spring/Fall), and how long does it usually last before they settle back to normal, medium to low shedding?

I am loving this low shedding phase....I know I need to gear up for next time so would like to hear your experiences! Thanks!

Dottie's crazy coat shedding has finally slowed down to almost nothing. She started heavy shedding before her first season and it lasted about 6 weeks. !

my girl used to go totally bald before each season , she would literally be pink ! I could pull the hair out in chunks.

now she is speyed she doesn't shed like that.

Back