• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky and friends

Lani

Lucky met up with some of his best buddies at the park today!

Luke is another Cavalier who many of you will recognize. The Lhasa is Julie and she's our 14 year old rescue girl. The "mutt" is Razz, aka: Mr. Personality.

The sky could have been clearer but I think we got some nice shots nonetheless.

Here are some of my favorites:

Lucky:
P4205843.jpg

P4205994.jpg

P4205956-1.jpg

Gorgeous Luke:
P4205809.jpg

P4205820_2.jpg

Lucky & Luke together:
P4205857.jpg

Did someone say "treats???"
P4206035.jpg

Great pictures, it looks like a lot of fun : ) What kind of harness is Lucky wearing? Is is a Sense-ible or Sense-ation by Softouch (one of the anti-pulling harnesses)?

Thanks Lani! I was deciding between the Easy Walk and the Sense-ation harnesses...Miles walks (I mean pulls) terribly on his Puppia harness too..too bad because they're so cute! :rolleyes:

WoWZA ! Those are some awesome photographs! I'm really impressed. Of course it doesn't hurt that you have four beautiful subjects.:luv:

You know Cathy, I'm not sure Julie's secret to looking so young ...

It certainly has not been because she had an easy life. Poor thing had an awful life the last couple years. We rescued her in September from a family member in St. Louis who was going to put her to sleep. Very long story, but she was infested with fleas (probably more than 1000 ...) and had lost half her hair. She was in really bad shape at least on the outside, but surprising healthy given all she's been through and certainly no where near needing to be pts. :eek:

I think her secret now to looking so young is being content that she now has a good life where she is loved and pampered as she should be. Given all she's been through, she sure has the most "go-with-the-flow" personality of any dog you'll meet!

Back