• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie - a year since we let him go

Pepsi

I still miss you Charlie!

You were all so kind last year through Charlie's illness and when we made the decision to put him so sleep - thank you (here's one of our last pics).

473828121_36cc3f0f77.jpg

We don't have another dog (yet!). I am expecting my first baby in June though, so I'm looking forward to getting a new cav when baby is a couple of years old. I still lurk around here occasionally - love seeing the puppy pics :)

xxx

Pepsi, that is a beautiful photo of your precious Charlie :lotsaluv:

I've often thought about you and wondered how you were doing.
I know how hard the first year is but I'll bet Charlie is thrilled that his mom will have a human baby to cuddle very soon.

Thank you for sharing that lovely photo with us :hug::hug::hug:

Hiya...congrats on the new baby due soon. Thanks for posting this lovely pic of charlie.

I'm sure you must miss him very much.

oh goodness I can't believe it's a year - Charlie had a very special place in our hearts and is much missed.

We hope that you are feeling a bit less raw now and are pleased that you are thinking of a another wee furry body in the future.

many congratulations on the baby - don't forget to post some photos, we'd love to see the new addition.

Wow I can't believe a year has already gone by. I remember Charlie too. What a lovely picture of him. I don't think we ever really get over the loss of our lovely 4 legged friends.

Back